Online learning - C++

Today's generation has no patience. No patience to read books (or attend classes :) ). They learn stuff through youtube. How effective is that? And how reliable are the videos?

But there are online courses available from various sites like Coursera, Edx, Udemy etc. These are reasonably better, I think.

When I was browsing through online courses for C++, I came across sololearn and visited their C++ course. I was impressed. The course was concise but really good. And the best part is each descriptive page is followed by a quiz. What is needed for us - who have the attention span of a two year old :)

Should I give a disclaimer here? I am not a paid advertiser for that course. The reason behind this post is - I am eager to share the information with others as always.

And by the way, sololearn has android apps for courses, which are good too.

By the way MIT has open course ware for C++  complete with downloadable lecture notes and assignments here  and here

And there is a course in university of cambridge here.

Before I forget, informit reference guide on C++ has in depth material and is really good (but is not downloadable)


Comments

Popular Posts